COVID 19 RESPONSE
All dining rooms are currently open at 50%. Guests have the option to order and pay from their phones. We have a dedicated Sanitary Manager from open to close to ensure standards are upheld and guests receive any required assistance. As always, the safety and confidence of our staff and guests is our top priority, and we will not do anything to compromise that. Please send all feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving you in full capacity at some point in the future. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support.
What You Can Expect From Us:
In order to give our team and our guests the utmost confidence in working and dining in our restaurants, we have implemented the following measures in addition to our existing strict standards:
- Reduced capacity and seating
- Employee temperatures taken and screening questions asked prior to clocking in
- Enhanced paid sick leave to all staff
- All staff in masks
- All non-management staff must check in their cell phones at clock in
- Contactless payment options
- Digital menus via QR codes
- Single-use condiments and garnishes upon request
- Additional sanitizer stations added throughout the restaurant and patio
- UV lights installed in HVAC system killing 99.9% of viruses
- Regular third-party safety audits from Steritech
- Full-time “Sanitary Captain” from open to close ensuring the above is adhered to
What We Expect From Our Guests:
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery options.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our contactless delivery options.
- You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
- If you have any questions about the Texas Restaurant Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.
If you see anyone failing to adhere to our standards, feel uncomfortable, or have any additional feedback or suggestions, please let a manager know or send your feedback to email@example.com. Thank you for your support.